The Snapshot Bride A Cobble Creek Romance Country Brides Cowboy Boots edition by Kimberly Krey Literature Fiction eBooks

The Snapshot Bride A Cobble Creek Romance Country Brides Cowboy Boots edition by Kimberly Krey Literature Fiction eBooks
This book was so good that I couldn't put it down. Loved Anthony. He was such a good, sweet man. Kira was perfect for him. Loved the epilogue. I really appreciate when things are wrapped up nice and not ended in a hurry! I would highly recommend this book along with all the other books Kimberly Kerry has written.
Tags : The Snapshot Bride: A Cobble Creek Romance (Country Brides & Cowboy Boots) - Kindle edition by Kimberly Krey. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Snapshot Bride: A Cobble Creek Romance (Country Brides & Cowboy Boots).,ebook,Kimberly Krey,The Snapshot Bride: A Cobble Creek Romance (Country Brides & Cowboy Boots),Gelato publishing LLC,Fiction Romance Contemporary,Fiction Romance General
The Snapshot Bride A Cobble Creek Romance Country Brides Cowboy Boots edition by Kimberly Krey Literature Fiction eBooks Reviews
Woo hoo! It's a new book by Kimberly Krey! I always feel like the luckiest girl when Kimberly sends me a copy of her newest book. It really makes me happy- like do a happy dance- happy. I'm a Kimberly Krey fan. No doubt about it.
I loved that these two characters- Kira and Anthony- had some history albeit a young child history. They had happy memories with each other so when they met up again as adults, the chemistry and friendship already had a foundation. This allowed for some sparky attraction and a relationship that blossomed quickly.
Kira is a fun, quirky character. I just loved her. Her insecurities made her endearing and so human. And Anthony? He's just a stand up kind of guy- so supportive and encouraging of Kira. I'm a big fan of those kind of men!
This was just an easy reading, sweet romance. Perfect for the rainy day I found myself reading it. I enjoyed the ride and I loved the ending. So very romantic. <sigh>
Content Clean, some kissing
- I received a complimentary copy of this book from the author. All opinions expressed are my own.
Kira couldn’t believe it when her grandfather left his photography studio to her in his will. She never stuck with anything so she and everyone else in her family thought she was flighty. But clearly Grandpa Moretti didn’t. When she got to Cobble Creek and the studio, she ran into her childhood friend, Anthony. The man he was now was not only drop-dead gorgeous but very kind and caring. Though a bit shy. Which was the complete opposite of Kira’s outgoing personality. I loved the way their feelings grew as they helped each other work through past issues.
I love Kimberly Krey's books so when I was offered a copy of The Snapshot Bride to review, I jumped at the chance. She has a remarkable ability to express the details of the scenes so that the reader can vividly picture the story unfold. And you can’t help but fall in love with her characters. Kira was so down on herself because she couldn’t settle on anything and didn't believe she could do anything right. But Anthony saw the positives in what she thought of as negatives in herself. Anthony saw the beautiful, smart, talented woman Kira was. Every woman should have a man like that.
You've got to love a book that leaves you smiling. I loved this steamy clean romance and definitely recommend it.
This Cobble Creek series is such a delight and The Snapshot Bride is a sweet addition to the enchanting couples Kimberly Krey has already given us. The thing I like about romance is that it's predictable. You know there's going to be a HEA. Lots of times you can even guess how they're going to get there. What makes this book pop is Kimberly's ability to keep you guessing without frustrating you with contrived roadblocks. The story takes its twists and turns through the relationship in an easy, engaging, enjoyable way. It's fun to watch it develop and to see two people get to know each other, work through challenges, and find answers without resorting to the often used self-doubt/non-communication conflict. Kira and Anthony are a sweet couple and their story is truly satisfying.
I was given a complimentary copy to review
Kira has a chance to redeem herself by accepting her grandfather's photo studio when he passes away. She appears to be humbled and ready to work hard and a chance to reconnect with a childhood friend, Anthony, proves to be just what the doctor ordered.
The immediate connection was satisfying because these two have a past and I loved watching the flames spark up. Kira is outgoing and impulsive, while Anthony is more shy and tentative, but they balance each other perfectly as they navigate a new future, and especially while they sift through their past issues.
I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again--Cobble Creek is a very soothing, comforting place and I love my time spent there. I love seeing characters from other books make appearances and I love getting to know a few new residents at a time.
THE SNAPSHOT BRIDE tugged on my heartstrings more than a few times and I finished with a tear in my eye. A happy tear, of course. Kimberly Krey has the magic touch of telling a sweet, romantic tale that is full of emotion.
Content mild, swoony romance
*I received a copy, which didn't influence my opinions in any way*
Kimberly Krey wrote a nice story! I have read several of her stories and enjoyed them. I will recommend them to my friends.
Excellent read!
Have you ever felt you couldn't do anything right no matter how hard you tried? Meet Kira and Anthony. What a story they have to tell. Candy
This book was so good that I couldn't put it down. Loved Anthony. He was such a good, sweet man. Kira was perfect for him. Loved the epilogue. I really appreciate when things are wrapped up nice and not ended in a hurry! I would highly recommend this book along with all the other books Kimberly Kerry has written.

0 Response to "⇒ Read The Snapshot Bride A Cobble Creek Romance Country Brides Cowboy Boots edition by Kimberly Krey Literature Fiction eBooks"
Post a Comment